Quality Assurance Officer
Joining a collaborative team of quality professionals, this full-time position will work closely with the Quality Manager and lab technicians in this dynamic area of the business. Working within a fast-paced environment the Quality Coordinator will be responsible for:
· Evaluation of finished product, including completing organoleptic assessments, microbial sampling, shelf life and label assessments
· Management of VACCP/TACCP program maintenance and collation of export data
· Report on environmental monitoring including sampling of water, air, chemical, swabs and sweepings
· Monitor and participate in routine internal GMP weekly auditing program
· Carry out internal audits as per schedule.
· Complete regular internal audits and assigning tasks to applicable managers
· Raising CARs and following up their closure, to drive quality improvement
· Completing GAP audits to customer and GFSI standards
· Provide the Quality expertise for our Co-manufacturing operations
· Provide SOPs and train staff on quality tasks
· Contributing to the Approved Supplier Program maintenance
· Tertiary qualification in food technology (or similar) with 2+ years relevant industry experience
· Expertise in the implementation of Quality Assurance and HACCP programs
· Internal Auditing experience, qualifications an advantage
· Excellent attention to detail and passion for accuracy and correctness
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritise and use initiative
· Strong computer literacy including use of Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with ERP systems desirable
· Strong time management and organisational skills
If you meet the above criteria, please submit require a cover letter to support your application along with your resume by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Due to high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Frosty Boy will require all successful candidates to undertake a criminal history check and pre-employment medical testing.