Whether you’d like to make your own creations, find where to buy Frosty Boy Global products or simply find out more about what we do, our team is ready to help.
Make an Enquiry
If you think your product doesn’t look or taste right, please follow these steps:
As long as your local health code permits it, you can leave mix in your machine overnight. You also need to ensure Good Management Practices (GMPs) are followed when handling ‘re-runs’.
Follow this list regarding ‘re-runs’:
• Ensure your local health code permits this practice.
• Ensure GMPs are followed.
• Place your machine on ‘stand by’ overnight.
• Designate a container and a whisk to be used exclusively for soft serve mixing and storage.
• All implements to be in contact with the mix, such as a container or whisk, need to be sanitised prior to use.
• Re-feed the mix into the machine before serving.
‘Overrun’, or ‘aeration’, is the amount of air that is whipped into the freezing product. This is achieved by the folding action of the beaters inside the soft serve / frozen yoghurt machine.
There could be many reasons behind your soft serve not holding its form. Your soft serve machine may be short of gas. In this case, you will need a technician to review the issue. Contact your local distributor to request a technician visit.
Three phase machines may be less expensive to operate in terms of power (kW/hr) consumption depending on your power supplier’s tariff charges for three phase supply.