Are you looking for career stability and an opportunity to making your mark in a fast paced and growing Australian company with Global connections?
We are a dynamic business with a sharp focus on growth. By being customer centric in everything we do, our rapid growth path sees us exporting to over 65 countries.
We are looking for a hands-on Procurement Manager, that shares our passion for customer focus and embraces challenges. Make the role your own whilst supported by a great team!
Our Head Office with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, is located in Sunny Queensland, half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
About the role:
· You will be given the autonomy to really drive:
1. effective and efficient procurement planning
2. responsible sourcing and contract management
3. Servicing local requirements, whilst supporting our co-manufacturers globally
· You will be an expert in end-to-end procurement and contract related activity within the business, from ingredients and packaging through to equipment, consumables and services
· You will be charged with ensuring the supply chain meets all requirements across: food safety, quality, ethical, commercial and operational
· Driving results through a well-managed procurement strategy from design through to implementation
· Implement processes and policies aimed at improving the effectiveness of the procurement function
· A business leader in negotiations with suppliers, whilst establishing collaborative stakeholder relations to maximise the organisation’s influence
· You are a commodity market trend watcher with a solid background in data analysis, which you combine with timely decision making to secure contracts
· Utilise strategic procurement planning to increase value whilst focused on cost and risk reduction
An expert negotiator with excellent communication skills, that takes a hands-on approach. You have strong attention to detail and time management, with an ability to make strategic decisions, whilst building multi-level relationships with suppliers.
· 7+ years in procurement (food industry preferred)
· MCIPS qualified (desirable)
· Proven commercial and procurement experience in a large-scale manufacturing
· Well versed in ERP systems
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
If you have a passion for procurement and a positive attitude, working within a fun brand then apply for this ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity.
Submit your application using the ‘apply’ button with a copy of your CV and a cover letter attention to: Human Resources & Corporate Services Manager
We require the successful candidate to undertake a criminal history check and pre-employment medical testing.