Are you looking for career stability and an opportunity to making your mark in a fast paced and
growing Australian company with Global connections?
Frosty Boy has been an Australian icon for over 45 years, with a strong heritage of manufacturing
excellence in desserts and beverages. We have built a reputation as a leading food innovator that
consistently delivers on quality and exceeds customer expectations.
We are a dynamic business with a sharp focus on growth. By being customer centric in everything
we do, our rapid growth path sees us exporting to over 65 countries.
A pipeline of opportunities calls for a hands-on Production Co-ordinator, that shares our passion for
customer focus and embraces challenges.
Our Head Office is in Yatala in Queensland, half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
About the role:
The following is an indication of tasks for this role:
Drive training for the production Team
• Update Procedures for Production
• Train, drive and roll out programs to the Production Team
• Continuously identify opportunities for improvement and implement projects in
consultation with other departments
• Know our operations across all plants and areas
• Co-ordinate workflow and people between areas
• Step in as an Operator on the floor as needed across all production areas
• Ensure minimum downtime
• Ensure Production Team are trained for the tasks
• Cycle counts of stock in the warehouse to ensure accuracy
Our ideal candidate will be able to have great time management skills and be prepared for a busy
and varied role working with a team of dedicated professionals working toward firm deadlines.
• Min 5 years in a manufacturing Plant – hands on role
• FMCG within the food industry will be highly regarded
• Strong Communication with all stakeholders
• Advanced Verbal and Written skills
• Attention to detail
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
Benefits and Perks
• Soft serve ice cream available some days
• Monthly staff lunches and Awards
• Great team
If you have a passion for operations and a positive attitude, working within a fun brand then apply
for this opportunity.
Submit your application using the ‘apply’ button with a copy of your CV and a cover letter attention
to: Human Resources Frosty Boy
Frosty Boy will require the successful candidate to undertake a criminal history check and pre-
employment medical testing.
Frosty Boy would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance for taking the time
to apply for our Role.
** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE **