Production Shift Worker
We are looking for experienced hard working employees to join our food manufacturing team, with ongoing opportunities to go permanent.
We are seeking experienced production shift workers, with Food Industry knowledge.
Our current roster has morning and afternoon/evening shifts, 4am to 2pm or 2pm to Midnight – 4 on 3 off roster (weekends + 1 rotating day). Overtime available
A good working knowledge of food safety is required as well as the ability and stamina to perform repetitive manual tasks (safe heavy lifting involved 25kg).
Ideally you will have:
· A current driver’s licence and your own transport (as there is no Public Transport)
· A good attitude and be reliable, punctual and a positive team member
· A current forklift licence – Desirable.
· Physically fit to be able to lift 25kg bags
· Stamina and ability for manual labouring and repetitive work is essential
If you are hard-working and available for 38 hours per week, we look forward to hearing from you!
This role is a stable ongoing position with a view to moving to permanent for the right person.
Please note you will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol testing, and a police clearance check.